Spring, You Temptress, Lift Up Your Dress and Show Me those Ramps!

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness! Spring is nearly here! I can hardly believe it, ladies and g’s but it’s true. The long, long night of winter darkness, the gloom of the last three months, the snow laying heavy on my heart (yes my heart!).... soon it will all be gone... washed away by the flirty unabashedness of that wily mistress Spring.


Hot toddies will make way for lighter cocktails. Frozen green beens and bagged arugula from California will be displaced by an assortment of delights from the local green market! And, oh my goodness. Oh my goodness!

Ramps!

Ramps will be arriving!

Really
Awesome
Mighty Fine
Phenomenal
Spring Greens!

Ramps!

Let’s hear it...

Let’s give it up for....

RAMPS!

Stay tuned for more.

And, in the meantime, check out my foreign correspondent adventure on Jersey Pie.

Toodles!

Comments

Post a Comment