Happy Holidays


I would like to pretend that the holidays don't make me sentimental... that I have no emotional stock in experiencing joy over traditions, tree-decorating, eating a fancy meal, or choosing and giving gifts...

But, that would just be a ruse. I can't help myself. And, there are many things I could write about... lamb chops with rosemary and lemon zest, acorn squash with crispy sage that tasted like stuffing, holiday kale in purple and green, cocoa-espresso cookies, dirty martinis, Pink Ladies, white wine and oysters, dumpling soup, beet salad, baked brie with cranberry-apple sauce...

I could go on, but I'm still in gastronomic overload, so, instead, please enjoy a few photos from my holiday feasts. I'll see you in the new year, my friends.

Christmas Kale

Christmas Kale
Baked Brie with Cranberry-Apple Sauce

Lamb Chops with Lemon and Rosemary 


Tis the Season Indeed 


Comments